My guest on RIGHT IN DC is Mark Morgan, the former Chief of US Border Patrol under the Obama administration. He served 20 years with the FBI, was a police officer with the LAPD and was a US Marine. I had the pleasure of meeting Mark in the green room at Fox News last week. I was so impressed by the information that he had to share with the nation that I asked him if he would come on my show and share it with our listeners as well. After I met Mark in the green room, he went on to CNN and he gave one of the best responses to a CNN host that I’ve ever heard on any subject.
In our interview, we discuss:
- His thoughts on the Jussie Smollett case and the Chicago Police Department Superintendent’s press conference
- Implications of Smollett’s exploitation of sensitive issues in America
- The media and politicians role in this case and their rush to judgement
- How difficult was this investigation for the Chicago Police?
- What will the prosecution do?
- The false narrative that is being created around Smollett
- Who the real victims are in this case
- Will this case deter others from hoaxing attacks?
- With his background in border security, his thoughts about ISIS brides trying to come back to the US
- Latest information about the border wall/border security situation
- What he thought about the border bill that was signed
- What he would tell someone who is against the border wall
- The value of facts in border security; how opponents twist statistics
- The false narratives created about border security
- Listening to Angel families, border patrol agents, families border agents who’ve died, American families affected by drug overdoses
- How the Wall works
- His advice for young people in pursuing the path of law enforcement; what they will gain
Chicago Police Department press conference on Smollett case:
Mark on Tucker Carlson show:
– – – –
Help support Gayle’s RIGHT IN DC Podcasts: www.patreon.com/gayletrotter